Thursday, July 8, 2010

Books, Books, Books

My kids love going to the book store.  For an end of the school year gift, we took the kids to Borders to pick out a new book.  They love the book store and love getting books as gifts.  Chris and I love them getting books rather than toys as well.  We also love the value section up at the front of the store!





Leah with Junie B. Jones.  What is it with kids who can't read and chapter books?  Gabriel will only choose chapter books when we go to the library and then looks at the black and white pages with minimal or no pictures and acts like it is interesting.  It looks like Leah finds the fun in that too.

*************************************************************************************
Some of my girl friends and I went out for a Girls' Night Out to the Melting Pot in San Antonio.  Oh. My. Goodness.  Best meal I've ever had.  It was soooo good.  I've known about the Melting Pot for years, but thought it was too overpriced for me.  I'm so glad I went (in a way).  We had a three course dinner that included a cheese fondue course, a main dish fondue course and a dessert fondue course.  Dipping a ton of yummy desserts in chocolate?  I'm pretty sure God will have that in Heaven.

1 comment:

Esquire's Wife said...

OH! I wish I would have been there, too! Fun to see friendly faces. And your hair grows SO fast! I cannot believe how long it is. You look beautiful!