Monday, March 14, 2011

My Girls - A Photo Shoot

I took Anna to a local portrait studio a few weeks ago and it didn't go well. 
She didn't want to sit where she was supposed to.  She didn't want to be anywhere away from me.  She didn't want to sit by the huge teddy bear.  She didn't want to smile at a feather tickling her tummy or a bunny fake sneezing off of someone's head.

All of my other children have never had a problem with that kind of thing, but this little girl does.
While I took the four others to tons of protrait studios, I've always taken Anna's pictures myself (other than newborn) with my handy dandy Canon, but when I dress her all pretty and put a little bow in her hair, she knows what is going on and wants nothing to do with it. She furrows her eyebrows and wants me to hold her.








A smile?  How'd that happen?
So, I'll try yet again for her one year pictures sometime soon.  Or I may give up and take her back to a studio.

But my older girl?  She's about at happy to take pictures as you can get.





And I know that unposed pictures are nice to have, but really, I'd like a good smile from my little one too.  She does it so often when she's not in front of the camera.

But she was happy to get to play while Leah was posing for me.





In her defense, I'm sure that I annoy her with always having my camera in front of my face and calling her name while she's trying to explore and get into everything.  You'd think she'd just get used to it, right?

1 comment:

Aunt Crystal said...

Beauties! :)