Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Girls

Texas has finally remembered that it is in the south, and has climbed up out of the freezing temperatures.

That means I can once again use my end-of-the-day-and-I'm-going-crazy-waiting-for-Chris-to-get-home-and-save-me spot, the front porch, to distract the girls and give them something to do other than want me to hold them both.  I took advantage with the girls and had a mini photo shoot on our front porch.  Target has adorable matching outfits out and I couldn't resist adding these to the girls' wardrobes.


And then photogenic little Leah started dancing around and being just too cute not to photograph!




This is why Anna rarely has a bow in her hair (or socks on her feet).  She takes them off immediately after I put them on her!






How does one get eyelashes like this?  Sign me up!



No comments: