Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another Birthday

So Chris kind of gets jipped for his birthday.  It's two days after Christopher's.  Even if it's not the biggest celebration, we still go out to dinner for him and most years we have another cake. 

Because you can never have too much cake.  And baking it is a good homeschooling lesson for the kids.

Happy Birthday to my sweet, wonderful, cute, smart, hardworking hubby.  I love you Chris!



And yes, the cake does have pink icing and little bunnies on it.  Hey, I just used what I had on hand.  And it's the thought that counts, right?

And this is the third and last time I can make fun of him for being an old man in his 30s. No offense to anyone else in their 30s. I'll be joining you this fall.  Not that the 30s are even as old as I joke it is.  I'll just shut my mouth now.  :oP

No comments: