Friday, April 2, 2010

Blues and Purples and Yellows

I'm seeing beauty in blues and purples and yellows everyday.

This spring has redeemed Texas in my eyes after the terrible summer we endured last year.  We've had rain and the flowers are blooming all over the roadsides.  Texas is a sea of purples and blues and yellows in our area.  I did not see one Texas Bluebonnet last year and they are everywhere this year!  It's absolutely beautiful.  We took a nice walk one afternoon this week to an empty lot near our house.  It turned out to be someone's yard and we were asked to be more gentle in their flowers but I did get some good photos of the kids.  I want to go back out and try again because a certain three month old was not that enthused about taking pictures.

The kids love the flowers as much as I do.





I love this one of my sweet kiddos.





At one point Leah got frustrated and started hitting the poor Bluebonnets.

But then I got this sweet shot.

Handsome brothers.

And pretty little sisters.

This spring is definitely my favorite.  Five precious little ones, a wonderful husband, and color everywhere.

2 comments:

Champion Builders said...

That picture of Leah looking up at your holding her paci is AWESOME. What a beautiful shot of her. I imagine you will treasure that shot over the years. I'm glad you captured her

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El Niño Y Tu Pilin