Friday, April 1, 2011

A New Adventure

Come August 2011...



Our family is going home.



See those yellow dots labeled Destin and Pensacola? Right in between those is where we'll be moving to this summer.  Hurlburt Field.

Okay, maybe right there is not exactly home for me.  I lived in south Florida for ten years growing up, not in the panhandle.  But Chris lived there for several years when he was growing up. 
 
And everytime we go back to visit our family, I miss it when we leave again.
 
I'm looking forward to a lot of this...

 
In less than five months we will call the Emerald Coast our home.  If only we could pack up our church and friends and take them with us!

3 comments:

Elle said...

That sounds wonderful! I have never lived in any place but New England but I dream about FL in the middle of winter. :) Congratulations!

Champion Builders said...

Welcome home!!! I LOVE the sandy feet picture. I didn't realize you were from FL. That explains the Gator shirts :)

Lori (in FL)

Hi, I'm Jami! said...

Yes, Lori, we actually met at UF!
Danielle, I lived in Michigan until I was eight years old while I love visiting my family there, living in (COLD) Nebraska for six years recently makes me realize that Florida is really where I consider home!